Monday 10 March 2014

Heyyy, 
My name is jessie! I'm 14 years old and i'm sitting next to kevin and he's pretty cool. I live in russian and have since I was 33/4.All tho I live in russia i'm not from there all at, i'm from scotland, England, and a little Irish. I'm also Dyslexic, and have ADHD. Look them up if you don't know what they are.Im single and mingle. I love to dance and learn about people. My favourite colour is black because it goes with everything! When I was younger I wanted to be famous from writing a book! So lasted year I started writing the book I always wanted to write, It was about a girl and a boy being together! but its not published yet because i haven't gotten round to it:( 






I have two cats named tubs(girl,5 years) and Katya (girl,8 years) they are both russian cats! I love to swim surf, its kind of a passion, I can also surf a little too! When i'm older I would like to be a psychiatric to help people. But I mainly would like to job because I love learning and about other people and talking to people. 

17 comments:

  1. Hi! I tried writing a book once, but I couldn't finish because it got really boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea after a while if its not a story line you really like, it can get a little boring

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessie. I love that you shared that you have dyslexia and ADHD, because you also showed that just because someone has a disability doesn't mean she/he isn't capable of sharing many interesting ideas and even writing a lot! I wish you luck with your book. I'm writing one, too, but mine is a boring teacher book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Im a vey open about that kind of stuff cause why should I hide it :)
      I try to write a lot because, even know i'm dyslexic, writing is like a passion!
      What is a teach book like?

      Delete
  3. Hi! Why did you move to Russia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was for my Dads job, I didn't really have a choice. But i'm happy i live there its a beautiful place filled with so many amazing people and things.

      Delete
  4. I tried writing a book too once,but i soon forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to wright a story but I could not do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small I tried so many times but I finally got a story with a good story line, just keep trying!!

      Delete
  6. You learn something new every day. Hi, My name is Jacob, I always try to write a book. So far I tried to do 76 books and counting. I also play lots of games like black ops 1 and 2, Minecraft, and call of duty ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thats a lot books! Have you completed one at all?
      I don't really play that many video games, But i used to love to play black ops with my best friend at his house after school!

      Delete
  7. Hi there, I like you're cat's names! Nice blog, It's very nicely done!

    Visit my blog any time you want, Here is the link: http://kidblog.org/ChalleForsbergCommArts/author/51934c75-4b5f-44d1-b8a2-11625108295e/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I have two cats too and I also like to swim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you used all forms of to (two,too,to) in that sentence!!

      Delete
  9. I am 12 years old. I use to have two dogs , but they past away.

    ReplyDelete